Owning a car is perhaps one of the proudest procurements for many people, all over the world. It is a worthy investment, no doubt. However, problems arise when you have to move from one state to another or even more so when shifting overseas. Registering your car under the state or country you have re-located to can be a cumbersome process. Adding to this is the procedure of moving your car across countries, especially ones that aren’t connected by roads.
Whether you are shifting temporarily or for a long-term period, taking your car along is much cheaper than buying a new one at your new location. However, that process is unwieldy. The legalized shipping of vehicles across countries involves a lot of procedures. But worry not, as nowadays, specialized cargo companies offer services to ship your automobile for you!
The step-by-step process in shipping car to Germany via these cargo companies is made simple to quicken the procedure and get your car shipped within a short period.
- The first step is to fill obtain and fill out an official application form. This shall be considered as a formal request for shipping your vehicle, where you shall provide all the necessary information required. You can do so in person at the local branch office or via the online portal.
- Step two is to submit the necessary documents for verification. As it is a legalized process, it involves a certain degree of meticulous scrutiny of your documents to ensure that no complications occur in the future.
- Once your documents are verified, they will be returned to you, along with the confirmation slip. The estimated cost and other specifications will be notified.
- The third step is to schedule your shipment once the deal has been confirmed. This depends on the locations between which you want to ship your car, the type of vehicle you own and sometimes, even the method of shipment that you opt for.
- The fourth step is to drop your vehicle either at the local office or the origin port itself, from where your car will be loaded, safely and securely onto the mode of shipment.
- The final step is to receive your vehicle at the destination port. Following this, a closure deal will be signed.
Now that you can ship your vehicle to Germany with such ease, you will have one less thing to worry about while moving from one country to another!