Having an air compressor in the trunk can save your skin in many situations. When the tire punctures, this equipment can sweep it enough to make you roll into a tire shop. Or, depending on the puncture, it can even make you run for a while if you can’t fix the problem right away.
- It can also be useful when you need to use the step. Sometimes the spare tire is kept for so long that when you use it is flat. With the air compressor you fill.
- And it’s easy, just connect the equipment to the UTV’s igniter.
- There is also this equipment that combines the last three items into one: compressor, pacifier and flashlight (in addition to charging the cell phone).
Tire pressure gauge
Sometimes you are in doubt as to whether you need to calibrate the tire or not because a visual measurement does not make the answer clear. But be aware that even if the tire does not look flat, the calibration may be below the recommended.
If you have a pressure gauge in your side by side utv parts, it is simple to solve this problem and then you won’t have to go to the gas station (or take the compressor out of the trunk, if you heard the tip above) for nothing.
Portable vacuum cleaner
- If your UTV is dirty, what impression do you think people will have of you, which is at least a little disorganized? No, it’s really dirty.
- Always try to keep your UTV clean and organized. It doesn’t have to be clinking, but at least at an acceptable level.
- Having a portable vacuum cleaner will be very efficient for that purpose, mainly if you are a smoker. As a non-smoker, I can say that it is quite unpleasant to get into a UTV full of ash.
Pisk Light Control
This accessory is very cool. It is a system that you install in the UTV and can open the gate of the house only with the flashing of the headlights. That terror of turning the UTV upside down looking for control (man, just put it on the windshield!) When you get home is gone.
First aid kit
There was a time when you had to ride a first aid kit in your UTV in Brazil. Today is no more. However, it is very important to have one. Accidents happen frequently on the streets and, even if you are not involved, you can help a lot with basic assistance until the arrival of a professional job. Buy a first aid kit and take a simple course to learn basic assistance steps in case of accidents.